I thought I would cave in and try this blog thing out in order to share picture and stories of baby Carter. Being pregnant has been an amazing experience. All in all it has been pretty normal, but as the due date gets closer and Carter gets bigger, normal activities have gotten more challenging. It's the simple things that are getting harder...rolling over in bed, tieing shoes (all of mine are tied towards the inside of my feet due to lack of reach!), going up stairs , remembering things, and the list goes on. Here are some pictures of the growing belly! I think the first picture is around 20 weeks, and the last two are 27 weeks and 33 weeks.
Jonathan and I are very excited, but have a ways to go before we will be "ready" for Carter. We have a lot going on at our new house. So much actually that we are still living with mom and dad! Construction is in progess and the boxes are slowly decreasing. We are crossing our fingers that the addition and other renovations will be close to finished by the time the baby comes. Here are some pictures of the progress.
Jonathan is standing in the new bedroom and bathroom, and Claire is running around in the new laundry room.

Beautiful belly...beautiful house! We are getting so excited for the Pegram Family! Sending so many prayers and love...
ReplyDelete