Monday, October 25, 2010

10 months

Carter is walking...everywhere. He no longer tolerates being strapped in and has discovered how fun walking in circles is. He is into everything that is not a toy and wants to chew on it. he is still such a happy boy and still gets called smiley! Carter points at everything waiting for you to tell him the name of it before pointing at the next object. He is so busy and curious that he wears himself (and us) out by the end of th day. Here is what we have been up to this month.







Trying to get my toys out from under the tv cabinet.




Shhh. Don't tell mom!
Picking out a pumpkin. Which stem is best for chewing on???






A little preview of pictures we had taken at Umstead Park. The professional ones will be posted soon!


Mommy and Daddy took me to the fair to see the animals and eat yummy food!






The 18 month size never been worn outfit that mom realized was too small.


My boo boo from preschool. I pulled my high chair over and it landed on my toe. Ouch!


I have found my second favorite chew toy...daddy's belt. First place goes to mommy's chin.


I like to chew on this tag too.


Oh and I like this tupperware. See my two teeth?


Hi Lilly and Dixie. What are ya'll doing out there?







1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys!
    Been thinking about you so much lately. Especially as we approach Carter's 1st birthday! These pictures are precious! Love you all. Karen & Marlin

    ReplyDelete