Friday, July 9, 2010

Let me catch you up on our life for the past month...

We had some friends over last month. A friend of mine from college, Jessi, her husband Mike, and their twins Nora and Holden came all the way from Hawaii to stay with us! I guess they had a few other important people to see along the way, but it was so exciting to have them over! Nora and Holden are 2 days younger than Carter. All three babies were on their best behavior!




Carter woke from his nap and this is what I see. We have since lowered his matress!




Shopping trip with cousin Claire and Cousin Parker in Claire's new stroller.




Carter has perfecting bouncing...(sorry, you have to turn your head)




Check out the new ride. The horn is Carter's favorite part! We have great neighbors who were cleaning out and gave us their jogging stroller!



Fun with food


Dinner with cousin Chris Stephnie and Madeline

2 comments:

  1. so cute...he's getting to be such a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll had a busy month! I need to see Carter soon

    ReplyDelete