Carter is 6 months! It amazes me how much he has learned in 6 months. He weighs 19lbs 9oz and is 27 1/4" long. The Doc described him as "solid"! He is working on his bottom teeth and I must say that so far he has been a pretty pleasant teether! He knows how to work his way across the room. He is not crawling yet, but by way of rolling he can get around. He is pretty good at sitting up and loves to hit his toys on his hip. Almost like he is playing the tambourine. Carter grabs EVERYTHING and puts it in his mouth. We have done bits and pieces of baby proofing, but I think an all out baby proofing is in order for the house! I see crawling in Carter's future and a very upset cat. Garfield likes to hang out with all of us, but he determines how close he wants to be. When Carter starts moving Garfield will lose this control!
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment